As mentioned in a previous post, I am an Internet Explorer. And every Friday I’m going to start sharing fun things I’ve found on the throughout the week. Partly in a celebration of knowledge, partly in the hopes that some of y’all will know what I’m talking about if I bring these up in random conversations. What can I say? I’m selfish.
1. Actors Breaking Character On Set – a neat look behind the scenes of classic movies.
2. Myers-Brigg Accessories – as most of you know, I love MBTI (I’m an INTJ). This site has some fun, although goofy, mugs and things to help you show off your personality type.
3. Dinovember – every November, these parents try to convince their kids that their toy dinosaurs come to life when they are asleep. Adorable.
4. The Art of Book Dedications – I found an article that mourned the dying art of the book dedication and the stories they tell. This led me to this quaint blog of, well, book dedications.
5. Why Lemony Snicket Is Awesome – my sister shared this one with me. The author’s response to his books being destroyed for crafting purposes reminds me why I love his work so much.
6. 20 Things I Should Have Known at 20 – a man gives advice for young adults. A good read.