Sometimes, people look at me with that familiar, “what is she smoking?” gaze. While I have come to both disdain and enjoy these moments, I also realize that many people actually are curious as to what goes on inside my head. Here’s a few thinks I’ve thought of today. Hopefully, it will give you a glimpse of how my brain works on a regular basis.
THE THOUGHTS I’VE THOUGHT TODAY
1. How come this kind of runway model…
is more famous than this kind of runway model?
2. Some celebrities have stage names when I think their real names are pretty spectacular.
Like Milton Teagle Simmons
and Robert Matthew Van Winkle.
3. Mandark was a pretty awesome super villain.
4. Him was a pretty frightening super villain.
6. Can you whistle while blowing a bubble gum bubble?
7. I want to buy a pair of saddles shoes.
8. I also really just want to sing right now.
9. Things are better in nugget form.
Like gold nuggets
10. In the social hierarchy of punctuation marks, the semi-colon is definitely the awkward friend you don’t want to invite to parties; but do anyway because you feel like you should.
Well, there you have it. A brief look at the inner-workings of my brain. And just think. It’s only 11:00 a.m.